Our next meeting is on August 9, 2021, 17:45 - 19:30 .
We meet on 2nd and 4th Monday each month starting at 17:45 for a duration of 1 3⁄4 hours. At every meeting we welcome guests who want to get to know our Toastmasters community.
Visiting us for the first time? Please contact us if you are going to participate. The situation regarding coronavirus may require restrictions for face to face meetings. Up-to-date information can be found here.
Dress code Wear whatever makes you happy. We have no written rules. If you just come from work you’ll be fine.
Place BASF Ludwigshafen site, J660 (red pin), 1st floor R136; detailed information on our invitation.
For external visitors:
- accept the invitation which guarantees a pre-registration for a site ID card
- bring an official document (personal ID card or passport)
- nearby tram stop “Friesenheim, Rottstückerweg” RNV 7
- parking space available at Magnetbandstraße (between gate 5 & 11, outside of BASF premises)
- go to gate 5 (Magnetbandstraße / building J660) before 17:45 to receive the site ID card
- if you are visiting us for the 1st time we can meet up behind gate 5
WEGASweb (access to BASF intranet required).
Toastmasters Mannheim / Ludwigshafen auf einer größeren Karte anzeigenBASF Toastmasters Germany Ludwigshafen